VIRTUAL TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE (VTC)
Saturday, August 17, 2019
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET — 12:00 – 3:00 CT
11:00 – 2:00 MT — 10:00 – 1:00 PT
4:15 pm – 3:15 pm – 2:15 pm – 1:15 pm
APCUG’s Virtual Technology Conferences are FREE!
Registration closes @ 11:59 PM ET on August 16
· Attend using your computer, tablet or phone with the Zoom.us app.
· Download the app for the device you will be using at:
· Sessions are 50 minutes with time for Q&A
· Register once via Eventbrite
· You do not need an Eventbrite account to attend the conference
You do not need a Zoom account to attend the VTC
· Before the event, you will receive an email with directions and links for attending both conference tracks, as well as the Let’s Talk ROUND TABLE.
· Day of conference, after connecting via Zoom, it is very helpful if you sign into each presentation you attend via the Chat Box; first and last name you used to register at Eventbrite.
· Why? If all of the questions aren’t answered during the session, the rest of the answers will be sent to you. Or, there might be a handout.